Ski Instructor Job Switzerland
Level 3 Ski Instructor Job with the Level 4 Training Program 2021/2022
Subzero Coaching is looking for Ski Instructors with a Level 3 (CSIA, BASI, APSI, NZSIA, IASI or equivalent) looking to work towards their Level 4.
Participants of our Level 4 team have exclusive access to ski jobs in some of the best private ski schools in Zermatt.
As our partners rely on us to find their new instructors; these positions are only available to our team members. We work with the highest paying ski schools in the country, guaranteeing the best deal to instructors.
Teaching hours are available through the winter, with peaks during the high season. Training runs in the low season and in the afternoons, to avoid clashing with work opportunities.
Are you a level 2 instructor? Visit the dedicated job application page here.
- Level 3 qualification (Tech and Teach minimum)
- Language ability: fluent second language highly regarded
- EU passport highly regarded
- Up to date First Aid qualification
Who you are
- Enjoy a people-facing role, skiing and making the difference to a client’s holiday from good to unforgettable
- Value professionalism, courtesy, and punctuality
- Have a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude
- Are an excellent communicator and have strong time management and organisational skills
- Enjoy working in a team, passionate about the ski instructor job
- Teaching skiing in a professional, fun and safe manner to clients of all backgrounds and all ages
- Ensuring you assist all clients and guests around Zermatt in a friendly, informative and courteous manner
- Availability to work up to 7 days a week in the peak weeks, with occasional evening and weekend work
Training is tailored around each individual need and the team is composed by instructors keen to work together towards their goals. The schedule takes in consideration the need to work, so sessions run in the afternoons from Monday to Friday.
Very popular amongst those who attended the Level 3 training with us, this course focuses on Tech & Teach primarily.
- 6 weeks training with 90 hrs on-snow
- Coaches are Examiners and Trainers in various associations
- Tech & Teach specific clinics
- Coaching training for those interested in Instructor training
- Shadowing possibilities (on our Gap Courses and Level 3 course)
Access to additional training:
- Race training & camps with our World Cup Coaches
- Mountain Safety clinics with our Mountain Guide partners
- Freestyle clinics with our World Cup coach
For more information on this course visit our dedicated web page.
Why ski with us
- Combined work and training opportunities all in the same winter
- Support in converting into European qualifications (if required)
- Active aid in building a network and insight into Europe’s ski industry
- Professional help in structuring your ski exam calendar and future work commitments
- Pro-deals on equipment
- Pastoral care: assistance in finding additional part time work and finding accommodation
If this sounds like the right role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Get in touch directly with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.