Euro Test Training Zermatt – 3rd until 7th April 2017
New dates available! Check on our home page!
Subzero Coaching organizes a week of introduction for instructors interested in the Euro Test Training in Zermatt.
The course will take place on the slopes of Cervinia in Italy, accessible from both Cervinia town and neighbouring Zermatt in Switzerland.
Cervinia could be better for the weekly accommodation, for ease of access to the slopes and to maximise the training time on snow (our coaches will be based in Cervinia).
Head Coach will be Roberto Bonavita.
Roby is one of the finest coaches in the business, with a calm attitude and a vast technical knowledge. His career spans more than two decades, going from coaching in the World Cup to current FIS athletes (National and Europa Cup), Master series and ski instructors.
Alongside him we will also have a second ski coach, always available on the hill and in town, to help coordinate the group and maximise the training time on snow.
In town our Strength and Conditioning Coach is at your disposal for suggestions on fitness training schedules, as well as a postural and fitness test which can also be run (on request) to fully tailor the training regime.
The training group will be small and limited to a maximum of 8 people.
The full package includes:
– 5 days of race training in gates run by Roberto Bonavita
– Daily video analysis
– Second Coach on the hill always available for extra video analysis and free skiing practice
– Small training group (10 people max)
– Discounted lift pass at the Italian ticket office
– Discounted lunches at the local mountain restaurants
– GS Master Skis available for rent (limited numbers) at discounted rates
– Strength and Conditioning Coach in Cervinia for fitness advice and tests
5 days Training: 380 chf
Bookings before 15th January: 320 chf
Single day training: 80 chf
Please contact us at email@example.com for bookings and info.
Looking for training?
Autumn and Winter Gap Courses, ISIA Level 3 Course, Level 4 Course, Race Training as well as the Full Focus, our one to one coaching course.
Looking for summer training? Check out our Summer Ski Instructor Training schedule!